The BELAIRE BRUT bottle speaks volumes about the quality of the wine inside. Our signature black bottle with silkscreened gold and white labels is topped by a sleek, richly textured black foil top, complete with gold accents.
Following the phenomenal global success of Luc Belaire Rosé, France’s most exquisite Rosé, we are proud to present LUC BELAIRE BRUT, an elegant, effervescent Blanc de Blancs produced exclusively from French chardonnay grapes.
This sophisticated Brut is produced in the heart of Burgundy and crafted by 5th and 6th generation father and son winemakers whose Maison was established in 1898. Our fine chardonnay grapes, considered one of the most delicate of grape varieties, are carefully selected in Burgundy a highly respected region in France boasting a rich history of winemaking that has shaped the land and culture for more than 2000 years.
LUC BELAIRE BRUT then undergoes a metabolic process before being aged to perfection. The final result is a refreshing and crisp, crystalline sparkler, with a light, dry taste profile and tantalising aromas of white flowers, and stone and citrus fruits like peach, lemon, and grapefruit. The luxurious packaging is uniquely cool and contemporary; our signature black bottle is enhanced with silk screened gold labels and topped with gold accented champagne foil, echoing the golden bubbles in each glass of LUC BELAIRE BRUT.
This beautiful and highly drinkable sparkling wine radiates all the finesse, charm and elegance of France’s finest Chardonnays and can be served on its own or featured within a cocktail. Served well chilled, it pairs wonderfully with sushi, scallops, fish and white meat.
Our delivery service is simple;
We aim to deliver to you as soon as possible with the option to pre order for a future date.
We try to deliver within the hour, we promise to communicate with you so you know where your order is.
- Standard Delivery charge is £5.99
- 20% of the bill will be added for Late night orders (11.30pm to 7am)
- We will confirm delivery when payment is completed
- Our driver will only wait 15 minutes after expected time of arrival (after this time you will be charged a delivery charge plus 5% admin fee)
- We only cover the greater London area
- YOU MUST BE OVER 18 WITH VALID IDENTIFICATION
Returns and exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.
- You need to notify us of the request to return or exchange a product within 7 days of receiving the order
- Your notification must written and sent to us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Do not open the packaging
- We will exchange a product as soon as we can if we delivered the wrong product or it is a defected product
- If you would like to change a product please contact us via email, we will send you another delivery slot with the new item. You will be charged a delivery fee for the new item